The Coolsculpting Procedure
The idea that cold can selectively affect fat led to the innovative cooling process developed by scientists at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. Coolsculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallised (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally eliminates them, leaving a more sculpted you. Bulges in treated areas are reduced, meaning your body is beautifully contoured!
If you’re wondering if Coolsculpting might be right for you, the first step is to book in your complimentary 45 minute consultation with a member of the Coolsculpting Team at Chrysalis Medispa Townsville. This appointment takes place in our private Coolsculpting room.
Your consultation will cover the following:
- We will explain to you how the Coolsculpting process works
- We will cover medical contraindications
- We will perform a 360 degree Treatment to Transformation assessment of your body to determine how your Coolsculpting treatment would be performed, focusing on your areas of concern (yes, you will have to be in your knickers but don’t worry, all the team members at Chrysalis have had this done!). Members of our Team are all qualified. Your assessment will be completely private and it will be done in the most sensitive manner possible.
- We will ask you to sign treatment consent forms and a photography release form. This is to allow us to store your photos on your confidential medical file. Signing these forms no way indicates that you intend to proceed with the treatment, it just makes it easier when you do decide to book in!
- Photographs will be taken in order to complete a full 360 degree Treatment to Transformation assessment. These photographs are stored in your medical file and they provide a baseline for future comparison. They can also help with treatment planning. They will never be used for advertising purposes or shown to other patients without your express written permission.
- We will create a tailored quotation for you. This allows you to have all the information about your total Coolsculpting investment.
- And of course, we will answer any questions you may have!
Book A Complimentary Consult
Are you tired of those bulges or pockets of fat? Is that dress not fitting quite right? Are your favourite jeans giving you love handles? Find out if Coolsculpting is the right solution for you!
CoolSculpting is exclusively available in Townsville at Chrysalis Medispa, just downstairs from Queensland Plastic Surgery.
To book a complimentary CoolSculpting consultation, please call Chrysalis Medispa for an appointment with our Team Leader Katherine. Alternatively you can email her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org